Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family Portrait

Some of you might not know that I'm actually one of a set of identical triplets. Unfortunately, the other two aren't interested in railroads and wouldn't be caught dead at a low-class joint like IRM, the snobs. In fact, most of the time they don't even want to admit they know me or are related to me in any way. But at a recent family gathering, my wife was able to get this rare snapshot of the three of us together.

On the left is my brother who's a college professor, and then there's the one who's a bon vivant and man about town. And then there's me, the uncouth slob. I'm still sort of irked because Mom always liked them best. But other than that, we're just one big happy family!

4 comments:

David Wilkins said...

I never realized people could still be a bon vivant in this day and age. Wow, am I behind the times...

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! I think the crazed musician, mad scientist, and lessor known soccer referee was left out in the picture but the rest encapsulates you pretty much to a tee - however, Mom liked ME best as I was the only girl in the family - just kidding! Kudos to Maggie for the pics! Love you in any form - Susan

Frank Hicks said...

This is when you know he has too much time on his hands...

David Wilkins said...

He did this, yet he disparaged the Czech comments?