Monday, July 6, 2009

277 Update

It was hot again today up on the roof, but it's supposed to be worse by Wednesday. One just has to take frequent breaks and drink plenty of fluids. Today I nearly managed to finish installing all screws in the saddles and running boards. I just need a few more.

I then drilled the holes and installed the trolley hook. This whole project started because, among other things, the hook was pulling the rotten running board into the air, and the last saddle had completely disappeared. Here are the before and after views.


I also started bolting the base pieces for the trolley base in place.

I received a CD from our friend, the photographer Charles Amstein, of pictures he took a couple of weeks ago for RPO days. I'll post some of them as soon as I get some time. Thanks, Chuck!

No comments: