Monday, May 24, 2010

Smile!

Today Channel 9 came to IRM to take some footage for the feature "Cruising Illinois" which appears on the 9 o'clock news on Thursday. I even got to meet Julian Crews! Many of the service cars were pulled out and the newsmen were taken for rides on the open car, the 749, and maybe others. We'll post the information on when the segment will air if we can. Let us know!

I pulled the blue cars out and did some final inspection and lubrication work so they'll be ready for service this weekend. And I also did some work on the 319, getting it ready for painting. See the next post.

And excitement is building for the World War II re-enactments on Memorial Day Weekend. Colonel Klink says: "You muss be zere or elssss!"

2 comments:

David Wilkins said...

I see nothing! I know nothing!

Randall Hicks said...

Are you not sinking of Seargent SCHULTZ, Mr. Vilkinsss?