Thursday, July 8, 2010

319 Report

We have AC power in Barn 8 again, so things are nearly back to normal. Thanks, Max!

I spent the morning working on the 321's tarp some more. It had shifted, so I had to re-attach several clamps. It's really annoying, but I'm very thankful for the set of clamps that Joel made up for us.

Then some switching. I pulled all three cars out and put the 319 behind the two blue cars, since they will be running both Saturday and Sunday.

After lunch, I did a few minor tasks. I worked on a door, fixed a leak in a hose on the 309, and looked at the controller on the 308, which has some worn parts. The 319's panic cord was broken, so I spliced it back together and attached it to the valve, so it's now functional. It was just too hot to do much more than that after the tarp and the switch move.

In other news, Tim Peters is now hard at work on the 1797. I'll have to take some pictures of it soon. Sorry, there's only one picture today.

No comments: