Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog News

It's now been four years since we started this operation, and I believe we're all still having fun keeping it going. Thanks to all of you out there in internet land for your comments, and for making it all worthwhile!

You'll Be Soirée

The annual IRM Soirée is coming up soon - it's Saturday, Feb. 25. And I believe it's not too late to get your money to Jim, if you haven't done so already. Unfortunately, I can't go -- I have a concert. So I need someone to be our society columnist and report on the elegant happenings at the biggest event of the IRM social season. You can have your own byline!

HR Dept. Report
In spite of my earlier threats, I'm glad to say the annual performance reviews went very well. Frank and David are valuable members of the team. They both exhibit commitment to the Hicks Car Works corporate objectives and are very good at following company policies, such as the rules against sexual harassment in the workplace, showing up for work stoned, and things like that. So don't worry -- we'll continue to bring you the same #!&% you've come to expect!

4 comments:

David Wilkins said...

I should point out that Frank thinks that "harass" is two words.

Anonymous said...

Go Frank !!!!!!!!!!!

Jeron G said...

Just FYI, the soiree letter from Jim states that payment instructions are different this year, and they are to be made to Dennis Matl.

Jeron G said...

Just FYI, the soiree letter from Jim states that payment instructions are different this year, and they are to be made to Dennis Matl.