Thursday, August 2, 2012

(Un)Official Airline of the Hicks Car Works

David Writes....


Turns out that Al, Frank, and myself have all passed through Terminal 3 at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport this week. If you are flying out of, to or through Chicago, it appears that 3 out of 4 members of the Hicks Car Works prefer American Airlines. Now Randy needs to get on board! I think he still flies Braniff, Eastern, or Ozark.



Randy responds:


I guess I sort of prefer Eastern Airlines myself, but we are not endorsing any particular company until they start paying us for the endorsement. Do I make myself clear???





Update:

Turns out that Rod Turner found a photo taken at Midway Field the last time Randy flew commercially:


2 comments:

Frank Hicks said...

I think he has always been partial to Trans-Caribbean Airways.

Anonymous said...

How far back in history were you flying those airlines? - you forgot the most important one - TWA!