Anyway, back in the 36 progress continued with the somewhat more convenient heat provided by electricity. The first aid box, pamphlet holder, and fire extinguisher bracket have been installed and painted as needed, so the bulkhead is pretty much done.
Working westward, the first double-window section is pretty much done, with new paint on the baggage racks and the wall panel behind them.
And then in the next section, first finish on the window sills and wainscoting below them. And a few other details I didn't bother to snap. Since I got out late, I didn't have a chance to visit with the other projects. Next time!