Wednesday, May 19, 2010

319 Report

Today's progress was basically more of the same. I spent a couple of hours painting the floor with brown primer; about half of the main section is done.

I also installed both of the new trolley hooks which Rod had made. This required drilling new holes. (I thought about reversing this picture to see if anybody noticed, but decided against it.)

And I took home a couple of seat cushions to recover. I also did some masking on the 319 in preparation for painting, and a few other minor things.



In other news, Volkman was replacing ties under the east switch. I don't think anybody else has track standards like ours.

3 comments:

Pete Pedersen said...

And here is proof Randy was working today.....


http://www.irm.org/gallery/IRM-Volunteers/acb

Anonymous said...

Come visit the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. We also have good track.

Artschwartz

Randall Hicks said...

No, I've seen your track, Art. It's all way out of gauge.

But seriously, that's probably a good point. I haven't been out there for about ten years.