Wednesday, January 7, 2009

309 Report

It appears both my camera batteries are going bad, so there's only one picture today. Sorry.

I reassembled both seat frames I had removed -- shown is a complete one on the workbench in the 321. This is not easy to do with only two hands. I then reinstalled one of them. This required some more adjustments, and plugging up some of the holes in the wood. It's time consuming, but the end result is worth it.

I also installed the trolley pole with the new harp on the 309, tightened it down, reattached the rope, etc. It works for having lights in the car, that's all I was able to test today. Looks good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy: Who made the new harp? The OB Style E like the 4000's use has been obsolete for years.

Cheers, Randy Anderson (IMPulse NC)

Randall Hicks said...

Hi, Randy! Bruneau got them from a company in Chicago. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but I'll find out.