Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Into Action

Maybe it's time to spring into action. Lots of important activities will be here soon.

It was a nice day, so I walked out to the 321. Some switching has been done in Yard 14, so I was able to get a better picture of it, for what little it's worth.

And I went inside and looked around. Everything seems to be pretty much the way I left it.




In other activities, Dave Diamond was helping a contractor work on the Schroeder store. New molding has been installed on the outside, and they were busy putting in the flashing around the doors. This doorway will be equipped with a roll-up door for loading large items into the storage area.




Most of the time I spent on the 319. I would like to have the #1 vestibule painted by the time revenue service starts, so I masked most of the windows and cleaned up the compartment. I also spent time sorting parts and improving the storage of our spare window shades. And general clean-up, since opening day for visitors is this Saturday. Where does the time go?

No comments: