Monday, August 5, 2019

Extravaganza Extra

To add to what Frank has already posted, we had a great time during the Transport Extravaganza on Sunday.  I managed to get a few pictures of our train, which operated without a hitch.


OK, I'll race you to the switch!



We had an excellent crowd of people.  On all trips except the last, the train was nearly full.  We really needed three cars.


I was too busy to see much of the antique automobiles, except for this one, which happened to be camped out right next to the tail track.


But then there was also the inspection car.  The track guys put up a great display, with the doors and hoods open.  I don't remember seeing it like this before.  I must say, it looks like you would have to be pretty desperate to use the jump seats.




But as usual, a good time was had by all!  Next weekend is Diesel Days, which includes Friday this year.  If you like Diesels, you won't want to miss it.

No comments: