Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Pictureless Report

Sorry for the delay.  I was out on Saturday, but somehow the photos I took mysteriously vanished, probably while changing the battery in my camera.  And if something doesn't show up on the blog, maybe it never happened.  But I won't let this tragedy stop me.  We'll just have to see if it works OK tomorrow.

I continued installing saddles on the roof of the 451, and installed one of the roof ventilators.  The other one got stripped and painted and will be ready for next time.  Meanwhile there were several other things going on, as always.   The B&G guys were installing steel poles in front of the Multi-Purpose Building, in spite of the cold, wet weather.  And all of the usual Car Department projects were being worked on.

So that's it.  My apologies, and as a result you're getting the blog this week absolutely free!

No comments: