Thursday, April 13, 2017

In Memoriam: Dana Ishman - Updated

We learned today (while at the visitation for Ed Rosengren) that Dana Ishman died yesterday of cancer.  He is survived by his wife Donna, also an IRM member.  I remember him best as an enthusiastic head of the dining car crew on the Zephyr, but he worked in several capacities over the years.  He too will be greatly missed.  If anyone has a picture of him that you could share with us, that would certainly be appreciated.  Arrangements will be announced when we know them.

Update:  I just saw this message on another group.  Unfortunately, the visitation and funeral are just hours away, in Racine, as I type this.

Notice for Dana Ishman

1 comment:

Samuel D. Polonetzky, P.E. said...

That's two (more) dedicated workers who will be remembered and

missed.

As my late mother would say, "The older I get, the more time I spend going to funerals!"

May their signals always be green.

Sam Polonetzky