Sunday, December 5, 2021

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Railway is in full swing, of course.  On Saturday I was the conductor on the 4391.  I'm told we were sold out.  We were kept busy most of the time, so I got only a handful of pictures.  Here's the obligatory crew picture, with me and the motorman, who preferred not to give his name.  I never saw him before.


All of the people we met seemed to be in a festive mood and everybody was having a good time.  The property is really impressive after dark.  As I said, I didn't have a chance to get my own pictures, but there are many available online in various places.  But you really need to see it in person.


A large number of people have put in a tremendous effort to make this operation a success, and they deserve a lot of thanks from the rest of us.  I can't begin to list them all, but you know who you are!

No comments: