Monday, June 20, 2022

1808 In Motion

We'll have some regular news of restoration progress up soon, but Tim wanted me to post these stills and videos as soon as possible to show the 1808 in action.  Although a lot of the body has been disassembled, it can still operate under its own power, and even carry any passengers brave or foolhardy enough to ride along.  Of course, you had to be there at the right time.  The car needed to be wyed, and this was the best time to do it.











And as soon as it was back in the barn, restoration resumed.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Michael Hudoc and I Volunteer with Tim and John in Barn #4 on Tuesday and Thursday. My gig is the 1808. I just want to say it’s amazing watching, learning, processing the talents of these two men in fabrication. I’m just a Gilligan in the whole scheme of things… but it sure is FUN:)))