Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Tuesday Snapshot

 This will be brief.  The usual Tuesday crew were at work.  John continued working on the wood parts for the 306, and Tim still has some trim pieces to add to the ticket booth.  Bill W. showed up later in the day also and continued work on L car parts.


I painted the new saddles for the 453.


And also all remaining parts of the roof, as seen here.  Now I'm waiting for the canvas to arrive.





I also worked some more on the bent grab irons at the #1 end.  I didn't get any pictures, but they're barely visible at lower right in this picture.  They must have been bent in the same Trolleyville collision that punched a hole in the roof.  I was unable to get either of them loose, however, even though I managed to break off a couple of bolts.  This job will require heating.

So that's about it for today.

No comments: