Thursday, September 13, 2018

Miscellaneous Details

Showcase Weekend: Frank and I will be running the wood cars, probably 36 and 309, on Saturday, and we could still use a third crewman, either conductor or trainman.  The CA&E steel cars will be running on Sunday.   The weather is predicted to be great.  As we mentioned, the Museum will be open to the public until late Saturday evening.

WGN: We published a link to the interview with Nick Kallas, but that appears to be all WGN will be posting on their site, and it may not last much longer.  If anyone taped the various teaser spots and the other interviews, we'd like to know about it.

Hop, Hop, Hop: to the Bus Stop Shop, which will be open both days for Showcase Weekend.

More Photos: Picture galleries continue to be added to the Schmidt Photo Collection. Recent additions include Boston Elevated Rwy. and Chicago Rapid Transit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy- I taped the whole morning show, as in VHS video tape. But I've come to find out that my video capture card, which I haven't used in a while, has become "unsupported" by Windows 10 as of last fall's update. When I can get the card installed in a Windows 7 machine I'll put it on YouTube or something.

R. W. Schauer

Randall Hicks said...

Excellent. Perhaps our IT department can help.