Thursday, December 14, 2023

Freight Group

 Buzz Morisette writes:

Unfortunately, no one from the Freight Department was able to attend IRM's 70th Anniversary Banquet.  As a result we missed a group photo for the Winter 2023 Rail & Wire.

However, today I was able to photograph the antisocial but hard-working Freight Department:


Left to right: Bob Albertson, Victor Humphries, Buzz (Jorge) Morisette, and Bill Peterson.

License is given to print this to 4 by 6 inches and paste it onto page 19 of Rail and Wire #277.

5 comments:

Ted Miles said...

Folks,
I too got my Rail & Wire in the mail today; it was disappointing. Pages and pages of pictures of dismal diesels. I am glad people enjoyed the banquet though!

Ted Miles, retired but who likes streetcars

Randall Hicks said...

I wish you wouldn't say things like that. We can't please everybody all the time. Now I'm afraid Marcus may just quit and go home.

Buzz said...

I forgot to mention that Bob Albertson is the fearless leader and curator for the IRM Freight department.

Ted Miles said...

Randy,
Marcus sent me a thoughtful reply explaining that there is electric Department news
to come in 2024.

Ted Miles retired but still interested in streetcars

Randall Hicks said...

OK, I'm glad everybody's happy again. 'Tis the season to be jolly.